Artificial Turf in West Island
Who hasn’t dreamt of a lawn that is always perfectly mowed, bright and green? Yes, the fact of the matter is that we all wish we could achieve this, but it takes a lot of hard work and money. The brutal reality is that due to climate changes, pesticides and other uncontrollable factors such as droughts and ice storms, natural turf gets the tough end of the stick. After a long winter, your West Island lawn will surely look as though it’s seen better days. The solution: synthetic grass! The following are just seven reasons why artificial turf may be the right choice for you.
Artificial Turf Grass for Your West Island Home: Is it the Right Choice for You?
- It’s economical: Artificial turf does not require the regular maintenance that a real lawn does. For example, no watering, mowing, or fertilizing is required. You’ll be saving on the simple cost of all of these things in addition to the energy that it takes to facilitate them.
- 2.It’s ecological: Artificial turf is ecological for more than one reason. No watering means less water wasted. Similarly, the absence of chemicals and pesticides means less toxic emissions for the environment.
- Good resistance: Our artificial turf resists pulling and normal wear and tear, even in the toughest conditions. It is impartial to weather and stays green all year long.
- Easy maintenance: Artificial turf stays flawless and green all year round and requires little to no maintenance other than an occasional broom to pick up leaves in the fall.
- Cleanliness in the house: No soil means no dirty footprints in the house after the kids or the dog has been outside.
- Looks just like real grass: Innovations in the field of artificial turf have made it possible for your turf solutions to look just as real as grass. The color, height, thickness and density are all modeled to resembler natural turf and do so perfectly. You are able to customize your artificial turf based on the softness and density as much as you would like it to.
- Easy setup: Artificial grass is easy to install and very resistant. To install your artificial grass, we prepare the ground by leveling it and making sure that a slight slope exists to irrigate the rainwater. All of our turf is perforated with holes for irrigation.
West Island Residential Artificial Turf
If you are looking for a solution to your outdoor or indoor space, or even your balcony, look no further. Artificial turf is a high-quality, affordable solution available on the market today. At Pronet Group LTD., we specialize in the professional design, installation and maintenance of all of your artificial turf needs in the West Island and surrounding areas. Stop by our showroom to see and feel our artificial turf selection for yourself. You’ll be amazed at the quality. Get in the green and call Pronet Group LTD. today!